Global Virtual Healthcare & Hygiene Expo 2020
23-26 November 2020
India’s largest Virtual Exhibition & Conference on Healthcare and Hygiene Sector
Greetings from FICCI!
We are pleased to inform you that after the grand success of the first edition of India’s Biggest Virtual Healthcare and Hygiene Expo 2020 (VHHE), Global Virtual Healthcare & Hygiene Expo 2020 (G-VHHE) is being organized from 23-26 November 2020 with the aim of generating foreign investments and promoting exports from India.
2. The Focus Sectors in Global Virtual Healthcare & Hygiene Expo 2020 are:
· Pharmaceuticals, Pharma Machinery & Technology
· Medical Devices
· AYUSH & Wellness
· Medical Textile
· Hygiene & Sanitization
3. The key highlights of this web-based platform are:
· Exhibition (Separate Virtual Pavilions are planned for the focus sectors).
· Innovative product display options
· Pre-Fixed structured B2B meetings with International, Domestic, and Institutional buyers
· Free to attend exhibition for all Visitors
· Sector specific Webinars & Live Digital Sessions
· Instant Interaction platforms - Live text/video Chats, Chat bots
· Global Footprint (7000 + Business Visitors, 1000 + Foreign Buyers from over 100 countries)
4. Over 100 domestic and international exhibitors will display their brands, products, services, and credentials digitally on their booth (through corporate videos, brochures, and catalogues), prefix meetings with registered visitors from over 100 countries across the globe, and meet them through text/video chat 24x7 during the Expo.
5. The exhibitors and visitors will get immersive experience of participation, will reach out to their target audience seamlessly, without traveling, and from the comfort of their office or home through laptop, tab, or mobile device with internet connectivity. Webinars and Live Sessions during the Expo will help communicating simultaneously to larger buyer groups.
6. Business Visitors can access the event platform Free of Cost by submitting Visitor Registration Form available at website link: https://registrations.ficci.com/GVHHE/attendee-registration.asp. Once registration is submitted, the visitors will instantly receive a registration confirmation, and a ‘visitors guide’ and access path closer to the event. You and your colleagues from the mission may also like to register and visit the event.
7. Exhibitors can participate against payment of USD 500 + GST@18% for one standard booth for 4 days. Sponsorship opportunities for the exhibitors are also available, details enclosed.
8. Contact person in this regard is Mr. Sudhanshu Gupta (E-mail: email@example.com; Mobile: +91 9873311557).
9. Further details are available at event website: vhhe.in .
G-VHHE Presentation & Sponsorship Opportunities.