Vacancy of Social Secretary in the Embassy Back | Print
Embassy of India
Embassy of India in Warsaw, offers a full-time position to candidates with strong qualifications and experience, to work in an international, multi-cultural and modern office environment, with attractive remuneration.
Position: Social Secretary to Ambassador-cum-Interpreter
· Providing interpretation during formal/informal meetings and events
· Preparing translations from Polish-English & vice versa
· Organizing meetings and facilitating related preparations, preparing minutes of meetings
· Organizing social engagements & maintaining appointments
· Corresponding independently on routine matters, interacting with public, networking with local partners & contractors.
· A Bachelor or Master’s degree in any stream, preferably in international relations or linguistics; candidates with qualifications in translation studies preferred
· Good knowledge of interpretation and translation from English to Polish and vice-versa; candidates with experience in reputed Polish/international organizations or diplomatic missions preferred
· Ability to prioritize and do multi-tasking
· Fluency in English – both written & spoken. Fluency in Polish
· Proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office.
· Good typing skill/speed preferred
· Well developed soft skills, good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
· Pro-active attitude, inter-cultural competence
· Impeccable manners and appearance
Send your CV by 08 October 2021
Go to Top | Back | Print