Job opportunity in the Embassy of India, Warsaw Back | Print
The Embassy of India in Warsaw, offers full-time position to candidates with suitable qualifications and experience, to work in an international, multi-cultural and modern office environment.
- Liaison with local contacts and partners
- Handling correspondence independently
- Data entry, processing of requests
- Handling calls and queries
- Basic interpretation and translation
- Vocational diploma, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any stream. Candidates with secretarial training and qualifications preferred
- Experience in accounting procedures preferred
- Candidates with experience in reputed Polish or international firms/organizations and diplomatic missions preferred
- Ability to prioritize and do multi-tasking in a team environment
- C-1 level competence in English & Polish – both written & spoken.
- Proficiency in computer applications, including MS Office.
- Good typing skill/speed preferred
- Well developed soft skills
- Basic interpretation and translation skills
- Pro-active attitude, inter-cultural competence
- Impeccable manners and appearance
Send your CV, by 03 July 2020 to:
Go to Top | Back | Print