Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has accorded permission for Polish Airline LOT to operate 4 cargo-cum-passenger flights on the Warsaw-Delhi sector to repatriate stranded Indian nationals in Poland and Lithuania on June 16, 23, 27 and 30, 2020. The cost of the ticket announced by LOT is PLN2300 for Economy Class; PLN4000 for Premium Economy and PLN6000 for Business Class.
2. All stranded Indian nationals in Poland and Lithuania wishing to go back to Delhi in the Special LOT flight may please register at the link: https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSfeMUeII47Pnp6I6…/viewform….
3. Stranded Indians who have already gone back or who have booked tickets to travel via Frankfurt may not register. However, those who had registered earlier but have not traveled may please reregister. Based on the information provided, passengers for these flights will be prioritised taking into consideration compelling reasons such as urgent medical cases, pregnant women, short-term visa holders, senior citizens, etc. as stated in the Standard Operating Protocol (SOP) issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, for the Movement of Stranded Indian Nationals dated May 24, 2020 (available at: https://www.google.com/url… ). Shortlisted passengers will receive calls from a LOT representative who will guide the passengers about the details of the flights and the procedure to book the tickets. It may be noted that persons from all Indian States may travel in these flights to Delhi, subject to agreeing to the following conditions:
• Passengers must agree to bear the cost of travel from Warsaw to Delhi in the LOT flight at the price to be announced by the Airline;
• Passengers will make their own arrangement to travel to Warsaw Airport.
• Before boarding, all travelers will give an undertaking that they would undergo mandatory quarantine for 14 days – 7 days paid institutional quarantine at their own cost, followed by 7 days isolation at home with self-monitoring of health;
• Passengers irrespective of the State to which he/she belongs to, must agree to be quarantined in one of the facilities in Delhi, Delhi NCR or Haryana or Bhiwadi or Chandigarh;
• After completion of mandatory quarantine, passengers may proceed to their Domicile States by making their own arrangements.
3. We request all those who have registered to be patient and follow updates on our website and social media.